| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Muskoka, On in June is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 85.2mm (3.4in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 15:20 long and the longest day is 15:35 long with an average length of 15:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Muskoka, On June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Muskoka, On, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Muskoka, On:
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 217.9 kms (135.4 miles) NNW
- North Bay, On, Canada - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) N
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 144.5 kms (89.8 miles) W
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 136 kms (84.5 miles) S
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) S
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 149 kms (92.6 miles) S
- Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada - 188.2 kms (117 miles) SSW
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 205.9 kms (128 miles) SSW
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 194.5 kms (120.8 miles) N
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NE
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 188.2 kms (117 miles) ENE
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SE
- Kingston, On, Canada - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) ESE
- Trenton, On, Canada - 168.9 kms (105 miles) ESE
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) SSE
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) S
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 243.6 kms (151.4 miles) SSE
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 242.2 kms (150.5 miles) SSE
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 230 kms (142.9 miles) SSE