| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Muskoka, On in May is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish. Just 84.8mm (3.3in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 15:19 long with an average length of 14:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Muskoka, On May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Muskoka, On, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Muskoka, On:
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 217.9 kms (135.4 miles) NNW
- North Bay, On, Canada - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) N
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 144.5 kms (89.8 miles) W
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 136 kms (84.5 miles) S
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) S
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 149 kms (92.6 miles) S
- Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada - 188.2 kms (117 miles) SSW
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 205.9 kms (128 miles) SSW
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 194.5 kms (120.8 miles) N
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) NE
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 188.2 kms (117 miles) ENE
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SE
- Kingston, On, Canada - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) ESE
- Trenton, On, Canada - 168.9 kms (105 miles) ESE
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) SSE
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) S
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 243.6 kms (151.4 miles) SSE
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 242.2 kms (150.5 miles) SSE
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 230 kms (142.9 miles) SSE